|Reverse Osmosis Equipment Sales|
|Bay Area, CA|
A leader in the pure water industry is seeking a Sales Representative for its line of water treatment equipment and systems. This position will be responsible for Northern California. This position will report to the Sales Manager. The candidate will be responsible for incremental increases in sales revenues, by working closely with consulting engineers, contractors, or end-users with specific focus on equipment in the water market.
1. Proactively promote products and other equipment represented by the company to key customers through presentations client contacts, and working through the various sales channels.
2. Assist in the preparation of preliminary and firm proposals for specific projects to promote the sale of their products.
3. Actively follow-up on bids to insure greatest potential for conversion to orders.
4. Administer sales functions by putting leads into sales database, forecasting, staying on top of key projects and key accounts. Set the standard of quality for all information being sent to customers.
1. Must have experience and full understanding of selling.
2. Must have a strong mechanical aptitude
3. Must have knowledge of water industry or have the ability and willingness to learn the industry.
4. Must have computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or similar software.
5. Must have the ability to write and speak clearly and intelligently present ideas and concepts to customers. Must have the ability to make presentations to large and small groups.
6. Must have proven sales skills to influence customers, close orders, and negotiate terms and conditions. Would preferably a sales professional with at least 3 or more years experience.
7. Must have the ability to analyze and develop new markets to promote products
|Number of Openings|