With double-digit growth, we are a fast-growing public accounting firm that believes in growing our talent from within. Simply put, we are able to offer many opportunities for a rewarding career path. This position offers an excellent career path to Director/Partner for a motivated, talented CPA. We are hiring our future leaders today!
We are currently seeking an Audit Manager to join our Healthcare team in Louisville, Kentucky. We have a wide range of healthcare clients that include hospitals, community mental health centers, long-term care facilities, federally qualified health centers (fqhc), physician practices, dental practices, and more. Our Managers are responsible for the overall leadership of Audit team members, ensuring successful completion of client engagements, and business development.
This is a salaried (exempt) position with excellent benefits including four-weeks paid vacation annually, paid holidays, 401(k) with a company match, health, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer a bonus program as an extra incentive!
• Plan, schedule and lead all aspects of assurance engagements. Monitor and review work paper preparation.
• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
• Provide risk assessments and recommend controls; prepare financial statements, management letters, and detailed reports on audit findings.
• Build and expand relationships with clients and community contacts in an effort to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the firm.
• Staff development, foster teamwork, innovative thinking, and share knowledge.
• Take active leadership role in presentations to audit committees or board of directors.
• CPA required with 5 or more years of audit experience with a public accounting firm.
• Technically proficient in conducting research and adopting new audit and accounting standards.
• Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Proven history of coaching others to success.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills; demonstrate a high level of technical competence.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Office products / applications.
• Ability to travel locally and regionally, including overnight travel.
Want to know what our employees think? View our videos at http://www.blueandco.com/careers.html and http://www.blueandco.com/lifeblue.html.
Our Values: We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, ranked as the 56th largest CPA firm in the U.S. by INSIDE PUBLIC ACCOUNTING, has seen unprecedented growth since its inception in 1970. With 13 offices in 4 states (IN, KY, OH, and TX) and nearly 450 professionals, Blue is proud to serve clients in the Construction, Manufacturing, Distribution, Healthcare, Agribusiness, Financial Services, and Not-for-Profit industries.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please. Agency candidates will not be considered for this position.