The Information and Data Management Analyst will help Blue & Co., LLC and its affiliated entities achieve their objectives by designing, implementing, and maintaining the firm’s data management standards, best practices, processes, and technologies. This individual will work with management to understand the structure, purpose, and then work to ensure all applications are utilized in a way that allows for the quality of the data to remain high.
• Gain a deep understanding of Blue’s various lines of business and the types of data that are integral to their success.
• Design, utilize and maintain data tracking and monitoring tools.
• Recommend and implement new operating methods to improve data flow, collection, editing, processing, and distribution.
• Monitor and maintain the data bases and restructures to include confirming the validity of data in the file databases
• Troubleshoot problems concerning database records and communicate this information to users.
• Support related project activities to include the development of metrics and reporting dashboards.
• Identify new data needs, provide expertise to business functions and IT to incorporate into existing reporting repository.
• Develop governance policies to work towards establishment of a consistent and reliable data set across multiple platforms, entities, and locations.
• Manage regular report schedule and processes
• Effective collaboration with the internal IT application team, business partners within the organization as well as with several vendors and partners.
• Business acumen
• Ability to communicate and relate to personnel at all levels within the organization
• Project management skills
• Ethical conduct
• Personal effectiveness / credibility
• Problem solving / analysis
• Strategic thinking
• Technical capacity
• Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of applicable experience or 7 or more years of directly applicable experience
• Excellent conceptual, analytical, and quantitative skills
• Strong collaboration skills to work with a diverse set of roles and responsibilities across business and IT.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong quantitative and analytic skills, including proficiency with spreadsheet and relational data base software applications
• Experience with the MS Office Suite
• Experience with SAP Business Objects
• Data visualization skills are not a requirement, but would be an added plus.
• Must work well on a team and individually with the ability to plan and schedule activities to accomplish objectives in a dynamic environment.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.