Are you someone that is outgoing, passionate about building relationships with clients and wants to grow within a great culture and with a great team? This could be the position for you! The Inside Sales Representative will build his or her own book of business by prospecting new healthcare and non-healthcare members, servicing existing members by following up and introducing new saving opportunities, utilizing company contacts to help lower member operating costs, as well as, work with medical supply distributor’s to discover new leads and to grow YOUR book of business.
“As an Inside Sales Representative at Alliant Purchasing, I am driven by my own growth and efforts - setting goals and making sure I hit them. I have the freedom to figure out what works and what doesn’t to grow my book of business, by trying new things that I come up with on my own alongside what’s being mandated and structured by management.”
-Tony, Alliant Purchasing, Inside Sales Representative
This position is located in Louisville, KY.
Benefits will include:
• Annual salary plus bonus incentives
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision package; 401(k) plan
• Paid vacation earned each year, sick day bank, and paid holidays
• Be treated like family! We have a mutually supportive team based on respect, fun and being part of this exciting growth opportunity.
• Prospect, develop leads, and win new accounts that drive sales through various activities
• Quality outbound calls; conduct 20+ calls per day with goal of setting up phone appointments to review prospect’s contract portfolio and propose how we can add value and save them money
• Proactive calls to our current customer base to help retain current business, update existing contracts, cross-sell additional discount programs, lower overall costs, and propose value-added services
• Build relationships with distributors and vendor reps that result in new account creation
• Use our electronic platform to on-board new customers
• Utilize Salesforce to update keep track of prospects, customers, tasks to complete, etc.
• 2+ years of sales experience in a high-outbound call environment with successful sales and relationship results
• Highly motivated by metrics and closing deals
• Positive attitude with strong desire to learn and achieve success
• Confident, yet pleasant, phone presence with a focus on interpersonal and communication skills; relationship driven
• Effective presentation and communication skills
• Experience working with Salesforce.com., social media and other methods for finding prospect and customer information
• Ability to prioritize multiple and changing deadlines
Please visit www.alliantpurchasing.com for information on our company. Alliant Purchasing, LLC is an affiliate of the CPA firm, Blue & Co., LLC.
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.