2017 Best Places to Work in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky…thanks to our employees’ feedback!
Blue & Co., LLC is seeking a Senior Accountant - Tax to join our team in Cincinnati…our fastest growing market!! As a Senior Accountant, you are responsible for playing a key role during engagements, will begin to establish more personal and direct working relationships with clients, peers and directors as you begin developing your supervisory knowledge and experience. We are hiring our future leaders today!
Manager title may be considered for Seniors with their CPA and 4+ years of tax experience and in similar size CPA firm. Start date of May 2017 or later.
• Planning, scheduling and orchestrating all aspects of the tax engagements.
• Performing and completing field work to include the preparation of complex work papers along with monitoring the work paper preparation of Staff Accountants.
• Preparing business and individual tax returns.
• Relationship building with clients and community contacts in an effort to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the firm.
• Supervising, training and mentoring of our Staff Accountants.
• CPA or eligible and actively pursuing certification.
• Minimum of 2-5 years of current tax experience with a public accounting firm.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Experience in Microsoft Office products / applications.
Want to know what our employees think? View our videos at http://www.blueandco.com/careers.html and http://www.blueandco.com/lifeblue.html.
Our Values: We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, ranked as the 56th largest CPA firm in the U.S. by INSIDE PUBLIC ACCOUNTING, has seen unprecedented growth since its inception in 1970. With 13 offices in 4 states (IN, KY, OH, and TX) and nearly 450 professionals, Blue is proud to serve clients in the Healthcare, Construction, Manufacturing, Distribution, Agribusiness, Financial Services, and Not-for-Profit industries.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. Please apply through our website. No agency calls as agency candidates will not be considered for this position.