The Lincoln Electric Company is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. Recognized as the welding experts, Lincoln products are manufactured in over 40 manufacturing plants and facilities in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Lincoln knows our strength as an industry leader begins with selecting the very best individuals to join our team of professionals. At Lincoln Electric, you have the opportunity to design your future and achieve a fulfilling career. If you’re up for the challenge, consider the possibilities.
The Financial Analyst position will have the following responsibilities:
· Assist in the preparation and compilation of supporting documentation necessary to complete SEC 10-Q and 10-K filings, including the XBRL detail tagging process
· Assist in the monthly accounting for the Company’s pension plans and in the preparation of the annual benefit plan financial statements.
· Assist in the monthly accounting and preparation of the Statement of Cash Flows
· Research reporting issues and complete special projects and requests as required
· Responsible for the accounting of various domestic and international holding companies utilizing SAP and HFM software
· Position provide the opportunity for interaction with all levels of management, subsidiary units and headquarter personnel
· Bachelors degree with a major in accounting
· 1-2 years public accounting experience with a CPA a plus
· Must possess knowledge and understanding of US GAAP, SEC reporting and consolidation accounting
· Knowledge and PC skills inclusive of spreadsheet software are essential (e.g., Excel, Windows-environment, etc.)
· Must be highly motivated and possess excellent analytical and communication skills
· Must possess a high degree of flexibility and demonstrate the ability to perform numerous tasks and assignments concurrently
The Lincoln Electric Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of The Lincoln Electric Company without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of The Lincoln Electric Company. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of The Lincoln Electric Company will not be considered binding terms. The Lincoln Electric Company will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.