Sells Environmental solutions including products and processes and technology to assigned customer base or territory.
- Primary representative for an assigned customers base or a territory
- Manages sales process of environmental solutions including products, processes and services.
- Develops a trusted consultative relationship with customer.
- Becomes a customer representative and advocate inside the company organization
- Delivers value proposition of our superior solutions and products & services.
- Coordinates with other company technical staff (R&D, Process Development, Product management) to ensure successful delivery of our solutions.
- Provides outstanding customer service with all sales activities including concept and solution presentations, support delivery of outstanding service on a day-to-day basis.
- Responsible for maintaining long term customer relationships including handling credit management, customer service complaints/investigations, and customer satisfaction surveys.
- Submits and fulfills annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Submits and reacts to information about trends in the market place, as well as competitor’s activities.
- Actively pursues sales leads and opportunities, keeping North American Sales Manager informed of business pipeline and involving manager when needed for issues critical to sale.
- Exhibits mutual trust and respect towards colleagues, peers and customers.
- Displays awareness of our collective social responsibilities.
- Demonstrates understanding and knowledge of the company core values.
o A healthy workforce.
o A safe and clean workplace.
o Continuous training and education opportunities for all employees.
o A “reward for performance” system.
o Systems that is simple and accessible to all employees.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university. Graduate studies in Business or Environmental sciences will be advantageous.
- Experience of sales in the environmental industry, soil remediation, industrial water treatment, and/or municipal drinking water segments.
- Ability to manage channels in the market place
- Proficiency in foreign language will be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills are desired
- Valid driver’s license.
- Position requires frequent traveling, about 50% of the time.
- Adequate sight, speech and hearing abilities.
- Required personal protective equipment devices must be worn