Now hiring – Reimbursement Manager in Lubbock, Texas. Healthcare Consulting is the fastest growing niche within our CPA firm. This practice focuses on helping health care organizations and companies achieve and maintain economic strength while also managing the risks they confront in the challenging health care environment.
This is a great career opportunity for an individual who wants to develop into an industry expert and eventually manage a significant business line for the Firm.
• Prepare health care facilities’ Medicare and Medicaid cost reports.
• Calculate and provide third party settlement estimates for clients and audit team.
• Perform financial analysis to provide recommendations and perform due diligence for a variety of purposes including valuation, acquisitions, business opportunities and strategic reporting improvements.
• Perform data mining to identify reimbursement opportunities for healthcare providers.
• Manage new consulting service lines opportunities that you identify.
• Maintain and expand strong working relationships with client executives and centers of influence.
• Lead and develop reimbursement team by fostering teamwork and innovative thinking.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; a CPA license is preferred but not required.
• 5+ years’ cost reporting experience, preferably in a hospital, healthcare or consulting environment.
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be motivated to develop client and prospect relationships with the goal of increasing revenue.
• Travel is around 20-30% and includes day trips and some overnight travel for client projects.
• The candidate must also be self-motivated and have a high interest in professional development.
We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, is proudly ranked as the 52nd largest CPA firm in the U.S. From a startup in 1970 to thirteen offices throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and Texas, our success is driven by a culture of responsive solutions for our clients and a real commitment to our employees.
Hear what our employees are saying on our videos at http://www.blueandco.com/careers.html.
Guidance, opportunity, flexibility and support — that's life at Blue & Co., LLC #lifeatblue
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. No phone calls please. Agency candidates will not be considered for this position.