|Project Engineer Water|
The Project Engineer manages the flow technical information for both internal and external projects. This role requires frequent communication between many departments based on the needs of a project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Work within a project team environment with 3-6 other engineers and designers.
· Report directly to the industrial projects group’s Director of Engineer.
· Plan engineering activities with input from the project team.
· Consistently monitor schedule of engineering deliverables and vendor submittals including expediting equipment orders. Will also provide deliverables for subcontracts.
· Develop scopes of work documents and bid packages for subcontract engineers
· Disseminate all engineering deliverables including drawings, lists, reports, calculations and specifications to the applicable project team members.
· Recommend strategic methods for project execution during contract and tender stage.
General Education and Experience
A Bachelor’s Degree is required for this position in an engineering discipline. Mechanical, Chemical or Civil preferred.
Ten or more years of experience in design engineering required.
Experience in scheduling and managing engineering deliverables is preferred.
A PE and/or PPM license is preferred.
The company offers you a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment that offers challenging projects and training to ensure you success.
|Number of Openings|