|Job Title||Oracle Data Integrator|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Oracle Data Integrator
· Minimum 5 years of Full Development Life Cycle experience in DW projects using any SDLC methodologies.
· 4+ year’s experience in Oracle Data Integrator ETL development, Oracle database 9i/10g/11g, Oracle CDC
· 4+ year’s experience in Extract Transform and Load process/design, source-target mapping, reviewing, writing, tuning complex ODI ETL code.
· 4+ years in complete development life cycle of enterprise data warehouse design and development.
· 3+ years’ experience in reviewing, writing and debugging, tuning complex PL/SQL & SQL code.
· 3+ year’s experience in physical characteristics such as table design, relationships, data partition, efficient indexes, storage allocation, capacity planning etc.,
· Experience with Linux / Unix platforms & good experiencing with Linux shell and windows scripting.
· Proficient in MS Office applications, with emphasis on MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Team player, self-starter, motivated, and multi-task oriented
· Solid understanding of data warehouse applications, enterprise architectures, Data Modeling and ETL Architecture
· Ability to prioritize work requirements
· Ability to continuously seek out and discover root cause relationships and conclusions that are not always intuitively obvious or based solely on past experience
Nice to have
· Ability to do ETL