Upcoming contract positions available in Southeast locations.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the physical and circuitry aspects of electrical system design required.
- Previous experience in designing cable trays, conduits, and other raceway systems for all types of power generating stations.
- AutoCAD 2004 - 2008 Proficiency in 3D modeling experience required and be capable of learning new 3D software.
- Microsoft Office products experience.
- Experience using conduit and cable routing programs (PDMS preferred).
- Performing field walk-downs to verify that construction at the plant site conforms to engineering design requirements.
- Reviewing vendor drawings to verify that proposed equipment meets the requirements of the specification.
- Preparing material take-offs for cost estimates and material procurement.
If you already have a resume on file with The E Group and would like to be considered for this position, simply email your note of interest to The E Group at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Choose The E Group? We are an award winning firm recognized for having an outstanding reputation with our clients and employees. All contractors are eligible for full group health and dental benefits, 401K with matching, and various insurances. Generous living expenses are given to help those who relocate or have duplicate housing. Unique Perks available to those assigned in Birmingham, Alabama: Fully Furnished Townhomes available on a first come, first served basis; complimentary on-site banking available to all.
For immediate consideration simply attach your resume to this posting or email your resume to email@example.com. All applicants will receive feedback once position closes.