The Site Operations Manager will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all aspects of the operation including employees or contractors located on the facility along with all activities of the operation will be his/her responsibility to manage and control to achieve the lowest possible operating costs, while maintaining excellent customer service.
The Site Operations Manager must ensure that the company complies with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies and procedures to operate with the highest ethical and professional standards expected from all employees.
- Receive and store inbound materials in a safe and efficient manner while complying with all policies and procedures for bulk trans-loading, storage, and handling.
- Schedule, prepare, and ship customer orders correctly and in a timely manner while complying with all policies and procedures.
- Coordinate all material returns and insure the product is dealt with promptly and in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
- Investigate, report, and assist in the resolution of all customer complaints and issues.
- Track and report inventory movements in an accurate, detailed, and timely manner.
- Supervise all employees and/or contractors working within the area.
- Prepare materials, conduct training/toolboxes, and maintain the associated training records for site employees.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained in good and working order and that all supplies are ordered and stocked to efficiently run the site.
- Identify and provide justification for capital and operational improvements and efficiencies.
- Personally participate in the promotions and/or to assist in the sales of products and services to customers, including host customers for facility tours and audits as needed.
- Ensure that environmental, health, safety, and security policy is maintained.
- Participate in ISO, RCMS, and environmental audits and maintain proper documentation to support and meet the requirements of those standards.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technical Field is preferred.
- A minimum of seven years of combined experience in inventory control, logistics, and operations management preferably in the chemical industry.
- Competent at the intermediate to advance level in Microsoft Office.
- A strong customer-focus with the ability to support sales and gain their cooperation and respect.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Experience in dealing with senior level management both internal and external.
- Confident, bright, articulate, innovative, highly motivated, and self-starter with a high energy level and a spirit of team effort and cooperation, and of the highest integrity.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
(k) Savings Plan
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Development & Training