McGuire Sponsel’s Credits & Incentives team works with growing businesses across the country to procure federal, state and local incentives that promote investment and job creation. Our Credits & Incentives practice provides location modeling, site selection, incentives procurement and compliance management. We interact with federal, state and municipal government representatives to bring value to companies.
As a Credits & Incentives Advisor, you will manage multiple incentive engagements, specializing in credits (statutory) and/or incentives (negotiated), and contribute to the delivery of such services to clients. You will play a critical role in managing client project information and effectively communicating between key project stakeholders to assist in a seamless transition from presentations to negotiations, agreements and compliance filings. You will also have the opportunity to support marketing processes and grow into business development responsibilities.
• Demonstrate an understanding of multi-state and local credit and incentive programs
• Be able to effectively identify and apply state-specific incentives programs to client situations
• Management of project timelines, document preparation and review, and research analysis
• Thoroughly and accurately analyze information
• Provide detailed analysis of data related to project parameters
• Deliver work products that meet or exceed client expectations
• Completion of incentive applications and compilation of business and project specific details
• Maintaining and developing strong client relationships on various state and local tax consulting/compliance engagements
• Assisting in the organization of lead generation and business development efforts
• Assisting with drafting and presenting new proposals to new and existing clients
To qualify, candidates must have:
• A bachelor's or master’s degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience in professional services or professional tax organization
• Excellent verbal / written communications skills
• Effective time management skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to oversee quality and accuracy of information
• Ability to work in fast paced professional services environment
For more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.mcguiresponsel.com. Please apply online through Blue & Co.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
No phone calls please. Agency candidates will not be considered for this position.