Our organization is currently looking for Industrial Waste Water Engineers to operate out of our client's Springfield, Massachusetts or Salt Lake City, Utah facilities. Individuals with experience with waste water plans are strongly urged to apply.
The successful candidates will be professional, self-motivated, energetic and enthusiastic with excellent communication and inter-personal skills. Compensation includes base salary (based on experience) plus eligibility for performance bonus, profit share, 401k employer contribution, health/dental/disability/life benefits, flexible spending and paid vacation.
Our client is a manufacturing, planning, and design firm in the architectural, engineering and construction management services sector. Operating in several US regions today, they focus on providing innovative and cost effective services to clients in North America, Central America, and Europe.
As a full-service firm, our client produces total project solutions from conception through start-up. As such, the company culture is one that encourages team growth concordantly with individual achievement.
Unlike most corporations today, our client has no rigid management levels, but rather works in teams directed by a team leader. Incentive programs reward communal success as well as individuals who surpass expectations. All employees are considered equally important to the functioning and success of the company. Employees, therefore, are not assigned job titles or job descriptions.Ideal applicants will have two years’ experience in the food industry, experience with sanitary environments, and an industrial design background.Primary Requirements
- PFDs, P&IDs, equipment layouts, piping and sewer design, equipment lists.
- Water & mass balance.
- Project schedule and budget.
- Equipment specification and procurement.
- Development of RFQs.
- Installation over-site.
- Permit acquisition.
- Site specific permit evaluations & scheduling.
- Industrial-user wastewater discharge permits.
- Air permits.
- SPCC permits.
- Wastewater characterization and data analysis.
- Technical writing ability.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Candidates without a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Environmental, Civil, or Chemical Engineering will NOT be considered.
- Minimum 1+ year(s) of experience in a similar field or internship required
We are not accepting applications from candidates who will require visa sponsorship. Only candidates who are U.S. Citizens, lawful residents, or are otherwise authorized to work in the US without employer sponsorship will be considered.