Weartech International, based in Anaheim, California, produces cobalt & nickel alloy materials and components with broad industry applications including hard facing and high temperature wear resistance. Weartech is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc.
The Lincoln Electric Company is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. Recognized as the welding experts, Lincoln products are manufactured in 45 manufacturing plants and facilities in 20 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Lincoln knows our strength, as an industry leader, begins with selecting the very best individuals to join our team of professionals. You have the opportunity to design your future and achieve a fulfilling career. If you’re up for the challenge, consider the possibilities.
Weartech is searching for a Sales Specialist who will be responsible for International and domestic sales.. Products include high-temperature, wear-resistant hard facing consumables and components for industries such as petrochemical and chemical pump, marine valves, oil and gas and steel. This person will be reporting to the President.
- Gets trained under the President and gets familiar with the business, products and customers base.
- Maintains target accounts in the areas assigned and develops new potentials.
- Meets sales goals. Forecasts sales targets and meets them.
- Provides necessary technical and application support to customers.
- Visits customers frequently both domestic and international markets, and builds rapport and relationship with them.