Blue & Co., LLC is proud to be named “Best Places to Work” again in Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio!
The Healthcare Data Analyst will work alongside our healthcare consulting team, providing critical data analysis on client projects involving large sets of data, including massive databases. As our analyst, you will play a key role interpreting and comparing data, cross-referencing databases to find hits, and extracting data to support decision making, report findings, and discover additional opportunities to assist clients.
• Create and initiate complex data extraction and ad-hoc reports based on project objective; provide statistical analysis of results
• Participate in client conversations as a subject matter expert
• Develop and implement data analytics reports for routine client projects; promote consistencies and standardizations; increase the accuracy and timeliness of reporting data
• Effective collaboration with a variety of project teams, management, and other internal contacts; actively engage in driving strategic initiatives for the team
• Produce sound statistical findings to the consulting teams and non-statisticians
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, business, economics, statistics or a math-related major
• 1+ years of experience in similar role with a focus in statistics and analytics (filters, unique calculations, queries, etc.) in a consulting firm or similar professional business setting
• Keen aptitude in analyzing, interpreting and communicating outputs, including those of large data sets, from both internal client perspective
• Capable of designing reporting outputs (with automation features)
• Experience with MS Access, MS Excel, Visual Basics, SQL, Tableau, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, VBA, Macros, etc. preferred
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Professional presence
• Organizational and time management skills; self-starter; independent worker
Want to know what our employees think? View our videos at http://www.blueandco.com/careers.html and http://www.blueandco.com/lifeblue.html.
Our Values: We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
Blue & Co., LLC, ranked as the 56th largest CPA firm in the U.S. by INSIDE PUBLIC ACCOUNTING, has seen unprecedented growth since its inception in 1970. With 13 offices in 4 states (IN, KY, OH, and TX) and nearly 450 professionals, Blue is proud to serve clients in the Construction, Manufacturing, Distribution, Healthcare, Agribusiness, Financial Services, and Not-for-Profit industries.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.