|Job Title||Medical Administrative Assistant Instructor|
|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Interested in making a difference in young adults’ lives between the ages of 16-24? If so we may have the perfect job for you.
Job Corps is a government-funded, no-cost education and vocational training program administered by the U.S. Department of Labor that helps socioeconomically disadvantaged youth. We strive to fulfill this mission by following our Core Values of Safety, Individual Accountability, Respect, Integrity, Growth and Commitment.
Come and surround yourself with talented and professional individuals who have also taken the next step of making a difference in someone’s life.
You would not only have a great and dedicated team to work with, but you would also be eligible to take advantage of a comprehensive benefits plan which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401
Monday thru Friday 7:45am to 4:45pm
Performs as an instructor in a regular classroom setting, presenting instructions in designated subject area – Medical Administrative Assistant
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Promotes a positive and desirable atmosphere within the classroom setting to insure maximum student motivation.
2. Maintains a high degree of discipline within the classroom setting in order to insure maximum learning.
3. Establishes a high degree of student/instructor rapport.
4. Utilizes all possible curriculum resources available.
5. Responsible for adequate classroom preparation.
6. Maintains student personnel folders.
7. Records and forwards daily attendance to the Student Records area.
8. Accountable for the cleanliness of classrooms.
9. Prepares reports such as student/staff hours, requisitions and monthly student evaluations.
Minimum: This position requires a California Designated Subjects Career Technical Education Teaching Credential or a California Designated Subjects Adult Education Teaching Credential. Minimum of 1 year work experience in the medical field
CSD is a leader in workforce development operating Job Corps centers throughout the U.S. since 1964 and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action / Female / Minority / Disabled / Veteran Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex