The Lincoln Electric Company is a $2.9B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. Our expertise in the design, development and manufacture of welding products, systems and solutions allows businesses and individuals to focus on their passions, while we focus on the arc. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry! Are you ready?
IT Security Analyst
The Security Analyst will be responsible for the planning, design, implementation and audit of various components of the information security program. Responsibilities:
- Superior problem solving and troubleshooting skills at the System Engineer level
- Ability to work independently with minimal management supervision and as part of a larger global organization
- Enhance the technical expertise of peers via the development of product training
- Coordination of security efforts across various functional IT teams
- Maintains knowledge of changing technologies, and provides recommendations for adaptation of new technologies or policies
- Recognizes and identifies areas where existing security policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed, and follows up to ensure appropriate action has been taken
- Stays abreast of regulatory changes that can affect information security policy, standards, and procedures, recommends appropriate security program changes, and follows up to ensure completion
- Provides management with risk assessments and security briefings to advise them of critical issues that may affect customer, or corporate security objectives
- Collaborates with functional IT teams in the evaluation and recommendation of security products, services and/or procedures to enhance productivity and effectiveness.
- Leads security incident response and follow up on IT related security issues, and participates in investigations of suspected information security misuse or compliance, and recommends appropriate corrective actions for information security incident response.
- Coordinates the development, testing and implementation of security review plans, products and control techniques.
- Oversees security awareness programs and provides education on security policies and practices.
- Management of Firewall, IDS/IPS and other security devices and systems
- Provide assistance for Patch Management Program and Endpoint Security products
• Primary expertise in at least one of the following: Firewall administration, Web Filtering, Email Filtering, Data Loss Prevention technologies, Security and Network Architecture
• Secondary expertise in at least one of the following: Windows desktop Operating Systems, Windows server Operating Systems, SQL- both management and querying, Linux Operating Systems.
• Knowledge of the following would be advantageous: Ruby and Powershell
• Technologies include Cisco ASAs Firewalls/VPN, PaloAlto Network Firewalls, Cisco Networking Devices (Wired and Wireless), Q1 Radar or similar SIEM.
• Experience in larger environments.
• CISSP or other Security Certification.
- Ability to communicate technical and security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, security vendors, consultants and senior management.
- Strong operational, tactical and strategic understanding of security products and concepts such as firewalls, VPNs, IDSs and other security devices.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or relevant field required. (In absence of a degree, 4 years of additional experience in IT Security).
- Knowledge of risk assessment procedures, policy formation, role-based .authorization methodologies, authentication technologies, and security attack pathologies required.
- Willingness to travel occasionally for up to one week at a time as needed.
- This position requires availability 24 x 7, including use of a cell phone, off hours support and weekend on-call status, and during certain periods may require long hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Other Technical Qualifications: 5+ years of information security experience; could include direct network security or host level security experience.
- Global Enterprise Security Experience required, this is a Global organization.
- Experience with whole-disk encryption products, Host Intrusion Prevention products, and various network security products a plus.
- Experience with legal and regulatory compliance (PCI, HIPAA, etc.) a plus.
- Professional background in technical operations roles a plus Tactical and strategic experience with security program development or management.
- Solid understanding of standard client/server, networking, and Internet fundamentals.
- Experience in managing medium to large environments.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Lincoln Electric Company does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of The Lincoln Electric Company without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of The Lincoln Electric Company. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of The Lincoln Electric Company will not be considered binding terms. The Lincoln Electric Company will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.