“Best Places to Work” in Indianapolis (again!). Come join us and be part of a diversified healthcare consulting firm.
Continued growth in our healthcare practice has created a unique consulting role for a Registered Nurse. This healthcare professional will add expertise to our team in either the Indianapolis, IN or the Louisville, KY market. This position will coordinate all clinical aspects of our Long-Term Care client engagements. This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing long-term care niche and be a part in shaping the new face of the continuum of care.
This is a salaried position with excellent benefits including four-weeks paid vacation annually, paid holidays, 401(k) with a company match, health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer a bonus program as an extra incentive!
• Conduct clinical documentation audits for free standing/hospital based/ swing bed skilled nursing facilities to determine Minimum Data Set (MDS) coding accuracy following Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) guidelines and standards of care.
• Develop and train on the implementation of written policies and procedures to set up standards for clinical practices and compliance giving specific guidance to management, professional staff, and individual departments as appropriate.
• Create reports to summarize audit and quality review findings with corrective action plan recommendations as applicable.
• Build and expand relationships with clients and community contacts in an effort to contribute to the overall marketing efforts and growth of the practice group.
• Maintain expert knowledge level of Electronic Health Record (EHR) software (i.e., PointClickCare, AHT’s LTC Win, eHDS, SimpleLTC, etc.).
• RN with minimum of five years of experience in Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)/ Long-Term Care (LTC). BSN preferred. Resident Assessment Coordinator Certification (RAC-CT) required.
• 3 years of MDS experience; American Association of Nurse Assessment Coordinators (AANAC) certification required.
• Knowledgeable in Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)/LTC Reimbursement and Billing Regulation, including but not limited to RAI guidelines, IN/KY/OH/TX Case Mix Index (CMI,) and state nursing facility documentation guidelines.
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Travel is approximately 25% and includes day trips and some overnight travel for client projects.
• The candidate must also be self-motivated and have a high interest in professional development.
We are responsive. We are caring. We are advocates.
As the 56th largest CPA firm in the U.S. by INSIDE PUBLIC ACCOUNTING, we have seen unprecedented growth since our inception in 1970. Our success is driven by a culture of responsive solutions for our clients and a real commitment to our employees.
Hear what our employees are saying on our videos at http://www.blueandco.com/careers.html.
We will not sponsor an employment related visa for this position. A background check will be required for employment in this position. Blue is an EOE/AA employer. M/F/D/V. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.