World renown manufacturer of Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) has multiple openings for top level Production Supervisor talent with proven success in Continuous Improvement and successful adaption to cultural change. Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that productivity goals are achieved and provide direction for Production Team to accomplish these goals.
- Assume front-line leadership for Continuous Improvement initiatives and execution.
- Ensure that company policies, quality procedures, good manufacturing practices (GMPs) and HACCP are understood and followed by the Production Team.
- Developing unionized production workers to prevent and solve line problems, improve equipment efficiency, eliminate safety incidents, and develop morale
- Encourage positive Management/Labour relations, employee involvement and teamwork
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and to help identify potential savings
- Eliminating safety incidents, improving product quality and improving equipment efficiency
- Developing and executing action plans utilizing Shift Handoffs, Daily/Weekly Results Reviews, etc.
- Performing daily and weekly planning to assure that scheduling of personnel, materials & products are utilized in the most cost efficient manner.
- Proven hands-on experience in a major high volume manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with TPM, Lean Manufacturing, and/or Kaizen initiatives.
- Proven success with Continuous Improvement initiatives and positive culture change.
- Proven leader, problem solver, with the ability to drive change
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and coaching skills
- Experience supervising a large unionized production group preferred.
- Creative thinker & problem solver
- Proficient computer skills and SAP is an asset
resume to firstname.lastname@example.org