|Job Title||Plant/General Manager|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
Reporting to: Vice President of Manufacturing
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have experience managing an electronics manufacturing facility or at least a highly automated facility - along with proven P&L experience. Production Manager level candidates from larger facilities will also be considered.
· Ensure compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
· Review, understand, enforce and comply with all policies and procedures in the H&S Manual.
· Responsible for the implementation and on-going performance of the EMS including its review, provision of adequate resources, determining compliance and adherence to the Environmental Policy
· Maintain quality standards on all products
· Responsible for ensuring that all manufacturing processes meet or exceed all quality expectations for the product
· Exercise compliance with TS 16949 standards when implementing and performing all company procedures
· Oversee all manufacturing processes and ensure a reliable process, a safe environment, a quality product and efficient plant
· Foster a positive team environment and assist coworkers as required
· Comply with all company policies and procedures
· All other duties as assigned by management
· Represent Senior Management and Company Stakeholders in all aspects of Plant Operations
· Meet or exceed KPIs and Plant profit targets
· Apply continuous improvement techniques to every aspect of the operation
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Geographic Region||SW Ontario|