|Job Title||Group Director of Sales & Marketing (Expat)|
|Max Salary||10,000.00 USD|
Our Client is a 5* Award Winning International Chain life-style Boutique Resort Group with about 20 properties world wide and new developments in the pipe-line.
This role is based in Bali with frequent traveling across the continents.
Please note that this position is available for Expat only.
• Fully contribute to the design of the individual resorts and group business strategies
• Analyse competitors’ activities and pricing strategies
• Analyse trends of business by market segment, co-ordinate all activities to maintain and increase revenue through added business volume and increased rate
• Responsible through the Revenue Managers/reservations to maximize occupancy and average rate through good inventory and yield management control
• Analyse performance of existing customers
• Monitor production and profitability of sales packages
• Creation of Events to fill need periods
• Maximize the use of systems and maintain accuracy of all reservations and other data
• Plan and execute sales trips to major market areas
• Procure new and repeat business by monitoring contact with commercial houses, meeting planners, travel agencies, wholesalers, private clubs, professional associations and airlines within local, domestic and key international markets, etc
• Maintain contacts with key decision makers in all segments through sales calls, telephone contact and written communication
• Monitor and improve sales accounts productivity
• Agree on and issue performance objectives for all members of the Business Development Team
• Actively develop team members’ skills and performance through coaching and training
• Conduct Performance Reviews on all direct reports
• Marketing committee responsibility
• Establishment of Advertising and promotions action plan and budget
• Proposal and implementation of local and regional advertisement campaigns
• Ensures availability and distribution of high quality photo material and press releases
• Ensure that the resorts are well marketed on Internet and other distribution channels within agreed standards
• Implement all agreed Worldwide, Area or country marketing and sales promotions initiatives
• Conform to resorts International’s brand standards and corporate identity
• Produce the annual Revenue Plan, S&M budgets and forecasts in conjunction with Resort Teams
• Monthly review of expenses and if needed, adjusted
• Similar experience at group / regional or area level
• DOSM experience
• 5 star international boutique hotel/resort experience preferred
• Not traditionally Sales and Marketing focused, but an updated and alternative focus based more on the Lifestyle brand and experience, rather than just selling hotel nights
• Hungry and willing to think far outside the box in addition to conventional sales methods
• Strong focus on Marketing
• Somebody that presents well, is outgoing and epitomizes the brand
• A funky and cool person, charming, sophisticated with a lot of class
• Ability to work in a fast paced working environment and to complete and enroll projects on his/her own
• Financial acumen and competitor analysis
• Capable of making decisions within the parameters of the marketing plan that will positively affect the profitability of the company
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible with traveling
• Problem solver - not just problem identifier
• Strong organization skills, result oriented and able to work under pressure
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Excellent people skills and a strong motivator
• Dynamic and resourceful
• Culturally sensitive
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Global Expat Team.