|Job Title||Executive Chef (Expat)|
|Min Salary||4,800.00 USD|
|Max Salary||5,850.00 USD|
Our client is a 5* luxury resort with +/- 100 keys and 5 F&B outlets. The resort is managed by a small luxury boutique resort group which manages about 10 luxury resorts all located on idyllic beaches on tropical islands in the region.
This property is still in pre-opening phase.
You will be heavily involved with the pre-opening activities and will be overseeing the day to day culinary operations of this unique property and lead and mentor a team of passionate local staff who will deliver a truly memorable experience for their guests.
This role will be reporting directly to General Manager.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working in hotels/resorts as executive chef
• 5* & leisure resort experience
• Island or remote location experience
• Pre-opening experience
• Recruitment Experience
• A flair and enthusiasm for cooking with fresh quality ingredients
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• People friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Maintains a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and guests
• Ability to manage section heads, supervisors and staff
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Computer literate
• Experience with HACCP Standard
• Able to manage multi-cultural team
• Strong leadership skills and result oriented
• Well organized, energetic, hands-on and able to work independently
• Hard working and able to work efficiently under pressure
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Creative, energetic and positive individual
• Passion for service excellence
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Flexible working hours
Due to the remoteness of the location, our client prefers single status.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.