An outstanding opportunity exists for a P.E. licensed Civil or Environmental Engineering Manger to join a leading, multidiscipline consulting company. This is an excellent, full-time opportunity offering highly competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Assistant Division Manager of 20 people.
- Significant client contact, business development, as well as meetings in the day and evenings.
- Actively involved in Environmental Engineering societies & organizations
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering or a related field.
- PE licensure in NJ is absolutely required.
- DO NOT APPLY unless you have at least 12 years of experience in the solid waste field.
- Extensive management experience in a similar capacity.
- Active in solid waste societies and has published articles.
- Known reputation in both private & public sector environmental engineering fields is preferred.
- Familiarity with the NJDEP is important.