|Job Title||Vice President F&B (Expat)|
|Max Salary||18,000.00 USD|
Our client is a 5* very high end International Chain.
This position will report to the CEO and will be based in Singapore with occasional traveling overseas for property visits.
• Development of new F&B concepts, as well as strategic planning and execution to enhance branding, profitability and efficiency of Group’s operations across various locations
• Formulate and drive key discussions with relevant stakeholders to ensure that Group’s F&B operational priorities are aligned with its objectives
• Analyse F&B market conditions and ensure market competitiveness to ensure premium position of the Group’s businesses and improvement of market share
• Review F&B operating plans to continuously improve business concepts and processes, including budget spending, labour efficiency, material efficiency, new areas of technology and customer service concepts
• Previous involvement with fine dining restaurants, ideally Michelin Star
• Experience working in Asia
• Capable of contributing to the strategic direction of the company through constant improvement in processes
• Proven track record of F&B management success
• Strong interest in Michelin Star level establishments
• Strong in F&B concept development
• Dynamic, driven, innovative, creative, passionate, hands-on
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
• Solid decision making and problem solving skills, even when under pressure
• Solid skills in financial analysis and reporting, able to set budget targets
• Excellent working track record
• Having a “whatever it takes” attitude
• Natural ease in dealing with owners and relevant stakeholders
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.