|Job Title||Executive Chef/Chef De Cuisine (Expat)|
|Min Salary||5,400.00 USD|
|Max Salary||6,250.00 USD|
Our client is a high end, well recognized international hospitality company specializing in Michelin star level F&B operations around the globe.
Our client operates a very succesful and busy Fine Dining restaurant in China, serving 200 up to 300 covers for dinner a day.
The restaurant serves Chinese cuisine, mostly Cantonese, with a modern twist, and has a sort of "upscale hip contemporary Chinese vibe".
Aim is to compete with the best Michelin Star restaurants in China and to obtain at least a 1 Michelin Star as soon as possible.
Our client is seeking a dynamic, passionate and highly creative Chinese Executive Chef or Chef de Cuisine who is driven and excels in working within a high end restaurant environment.
This role will be reporting directly to General Manager.
Depending on the background of the candidate, our client considers both Executive Chef or Chef de Cuisine title.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role and within a fast paced Chinese cuisine environment
• Experience in notable Chinese restaurants, ideally Michelin Star
• Well experienced in Modern Chinese cuisine
• Experience in a luxury free-standing venue would be a distinct advantage
• Fluent in Mandarin
• Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently
• Capable of managing the entire kitchen team, good all rounder with excellent organizational skills
• Passionate about food and menu creation
• Good understanding of operational and financial needs
• Solid understanding of HACCP guidelines
• Able to co-ordinate the day to day kitchen operations and liaise closely with the F&B service team
• Strong in food cost and stock control
• Computer literate
• Exceptional service standards with attention to detail
• Excellent management and leadership style, and willingness to work as part of a team
• Strong customer relations skills
• Able to work in a challenging environment
• Energetic, results oriented, motivated, hard working
• Great eye for detail
• Ability to train subordinates
• Mature, professional outlook
• Stable and loyal
• Can work under pressure
Note: Since our client is a growing international brand and continues to look at new locations worldwide, international transfers/promotions within the group are possible!!
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.