|Job Title||Chief Engineer (Expat)|
|Min Salary||3,000.00 USD|
|Max Salary||4,200.00 USD|
Our client is a 5* Resort with 300+ Rooms, 7 F&B Outlets including large Banqueting/MICE facilities. The Resort also houses a famous 18-hole golf course.
The Resort welcomes a lot of VIPs, heads of state, delegations, conferences, ...
This role will be reporting directly to Expat Director of Engineering and will oversee a team of +/- 70 staff.
The candidate should ideally have working experience in Asia.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Minimum degree in Engineering
• Experience as CE in 5 star hotels
• Experience handling Engineering in large operation
• Coming from luxury resort background
• Complex estate management experience
• Strong in Mechanic, Electric and Plumbing
• Strong in cost control, also budgeting and P&L management
• Passion for training and developing the mindset and skills
• Ability to make good decisions in a timely manner and based upon a mixture of analysis and judgement
• Results-oriented with a proven track record of delivering results
• Influence, team oriented leadership
• Quality orientated
• Good in English both written and spoken
• Computer literate
• Strong leadership, strict but fair
• Good teacher with good attitude
• Good communication skills
• Stable and loyal
• Can work under pressure
• Flexible hours
• Mature and nice personality
• Highly developed organizational and time management skills
• Able to work in a challenging environment
• Dynamic, motivated, hands on
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.