|Job Title||Director of Rooms (Expat)|
Our client is a large 5* international chain resort in Bali with a large F&B operation.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Strong knowledge of working practices and principles in a 5-star hospitality setting
• Experience in same position in 5 star international chain hotel
• Leisure resort experience
• Large operation experience
• Strong luxury foundation in internationally branded properties
• Strong leadership skills – able to set the direction, motivate and lead the team
• Highly organized and efficient
• Solid knowledge of computer and property management systems
• Excellent communication, negotiation skills and able to influence and direct people to achieve goals
• Solid decision making and problem solving skills, even when under pressure
• Solid skills in financial analysis and reporting, able to set budget targets and control expenses
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Very approachable, outgoing with easy manner in dealing with guests and associates
• Able to handle difficult situations with tact and high diplomacy
• Great personality and positive attitude
• Highly developed organizational and time management skills
• Excellent in English both spoken and written
• Energetic, hands-on, flexible, motivated and able to work independently
• Dynamic personality and creative mindset
• Should be very operational, a real hands-on/on-the-floor person
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.