|Job Title||Manufacturing Process Engineer|
|Degree Required||BA/BS in ME or EE|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
|Min Experience||7 Years|
There is currently an urgent need for a Manufacturing Process Engineer with extensive hands-on experience working as a CNC machine engineer in a manufacturing facility to join a stable organization on a full-time basis. This is a terrific opportunity offering a great benefits package, competitive pay and other outstanding perks.
· This person will program the CNC machine to manufacture a new part of the engine.
· Study blueprints, edit computer-aided drafting
· Determine the exact dimensions of the item that is to be produced and decide the best means of cutting, welding, and boring raw materials.
· Notes and edits discrepancies between test products and blueprint specification and edits the program accordingly.
· Troubleshoot and maintain CNC machines
· Develop and implement cost-effective manufacturing processes
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Keywords:sr. staff engineer, senior staff engineer, manufacturing engineer, manufacturing process engineer, industrial engineer, process engineer, cnc machine, cnc programing, cnc engineer, manufacturing engineer, mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, automotive, Toyota, Honda, machining, machine tooling, machine tooling design, cad, autocad, production engineer, production management engineer, machining, machine parts, cnc machining, tool design, manufacturing, manufacturer, design product applications, automotive supplier, automotive industry, auto parts