|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
|Max Salary||8,000.00 USD|
Our client is a 5* Boutique Resort with less than 50 Villas in Indonesia. The resort is currently still in pre-opening phase.
Note that this superb resort is located in a magnificent, but remote location.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Minimum 7 years experience in the 5* hospitality industry
• 5*, leisure resort and boutique operation experience
• Experience in the same position or similar role
• Strong in sales & networking
• Remote location experience highly preferred
• Pre-opening experience highly recommended
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience and innovative in revenue generating efforts
• Able to deal effectively with guests in a luxury boutique environment
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Well presented, sociable, great entertaining and PR skills, will be “the face” of the resort
• Passion for service excellence
• Creative thinker, independent, organized, dynamic
• Proven business / financial results
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
Due to the remoteness of the location, unfortunately no option for school-going children.
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.