Senior Structural Engineer
An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Structural Engineer to join a leading, multi-discipline engineering consulting firm that takes on a highly diverse range of projects.
- Create structural designs for a wide range of projects (primarily commercial, industrial and institutional, with very little residential assignments)
- Supervise a team to ensure project are completed timely and accurately
- Utilize sound estimating techniques
- Act as a mentor to junior engineers
All candidates MUST have the following experiences to qualify for consideration
- At least 8 years experience in structural engineering, specifically in the design of concrete and steel commercial and institutional structures
- BS in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Registration as a P.E., Although the position is based out of WA, registration in any other state is acceptable as long as the candidate has the ability to get registered in WA
- Experience designing for a wide range of different types of commercial, institutional and/or industrial projects (hospitals, universities, retail, office buildings, military facilities, etc).
- Registration as a S.E. is preferred
- Strong knowledge of floor plans, concrete retaining walls, etc.
- At least 5 years experience in a supervisory role
- Extensive experience in estimating and negotiating contracts
- Solid project management skills
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with computer analysis software systems
- Consulting engineering experience, working with architectural clients
If interested and QUALIFIED, please send resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com