|Job Title||Executive Assistant Manager Rooms|
|Min Salary||40,000,000.00 IDR|
|Max Salary||45,000,000.00 IDR|
Our client is a 5* International Chain hotel with 300+ Rooms and 10 F&B Outlets.
This role will be reporting directly to Director of Operations.
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Current position as EAM Rooms
• Coming from Front Office background
• Dynamic individual with luxury foundation
• Very visible position, guest focused and engaging, passionate about service, meet and know the guests
• Charismatic leader
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Excellent communication, negotiation skills and able to influence and direct people to achieve goals
• Solid decision making and problem solving skills, even when under pressure
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Proactive and result driven
• Able to adapt vision
• Flexible working hours
• Good personal and professional presentation
• Innovative and passionate about training
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.