|Job Title||Director of Sales & Marketing (Expat)|
|Max Salary||7,500.00 USD|
Our client is a well-known luxury Hotel located in Bangkok, Thailand.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Overseeing sales, catering, public relations and reservations teams
• Strategy planning
• Rate strategy planning
• Chair and attend meetings
• In-house entertaining
• Work toward the hotel’s financial success, achieve the budget set by the hotel to maximize the revenue
• Travel overseas to make sales call or attend Trade show if required
• Strive to keep costs within budget and to actively conserve both costs and the environment
• Bachelor degree/Master degree
• Minimum 3-5 years in a similar position with an International brand
• Ability and knowledge to sell hotel to both corporate market and agents
• Previous working experience in Asia is a must
• Wide range of industry and corporate contacts, both domestic and international
• Strong knowledge in international PR & Marketing, both traditional and digital
• Ability to travel extensively to attend international trade shows and for property / hotel group sales trips and road shows
• Clear understanding of revenue/yield management techniques
• Excellent English both oral and written
• Outstanding selling and negotiation skills
• Comprehensive computer skills and computer literacy
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong leadership skills and ability to develop and motivate his/her team
• Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
• Good owners-relationship skills
• Lively, energetic, extrovert, pleasant, "people person"
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.