|Job Title||EAM Food & Beverage (Expat)|
|Min Salary||6,000.00 USD|
|Max Salary||7,000.00 USD|
Our client is a 5* Hotel in Jakarta with 300+ Rooms and large F&B operation including extensive banqueting facilities.
Our client is looking for an experienced, “hands-on” style operator with a good presence who can successfully lead the hotel's F&B team, and provide a high quality service to their demanding clientele.
The ideal candidate will have working experience in Asia and will currently be holding position as EAM F&B or DOFB.
This role will be reporting directly to General Manager.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Current position as EAM F&B or DOFB
• Coming from F&B service background
• Strong background in city hotels
• Experience handling larger operations
• Experience in 5 star international chain hotels
• Dynamic individual with luxury foundation
• Able to handle the pressure of a large scale operation and maintain friendly and professional relationship with all staff and management
• Strong in cost control
• Computer literate
• Strong leadership, strict but fair
• Good teacher with good attitude, no screamer, but a father figure
• Stable and loyal
• Highly developed organizational and time management skills
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Good financial and administration skills
• Strong command of the English language – both written and spoken
• Must be sensitive to the local culture, calm and composed in handling local staff
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Excellent communication, negotiation skills and able to influence and direct people to achieve goals
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, accountability, reliability and work as a team
• Pro-active and very creative; create ideas to stimulate the business
• Creative with Marketing, PR, promotions
• Able to adapt vision
• Flexible working hours
• Good personal and professional presentation
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.