|Job Title||General Manager (Expat)|
|Min Salary||10,000.00 USD|
|Max Salary||11,500.00 USD|
Our client is a 5* luxury resort with +/- 100 keys and 5 F&B outlets. The resort is managed by a small luxury boutique resort group which manages about 10 luxury resorts all located on idyllic beaches on tropical islands in the region.
This property is still in pre-opening phase.
You will be heavily involved with the pre-opening activities and will later on be overseeing the day to day operations of this unique property and lead and mentor a team of passionate local staff who will deliver a truly memorable experience for their guests.
This role will be reporting directly to Managing Director.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Plan and co-ordinate smooth functioning of operations on a day-to-day basis
• Maintain the highest possible level of product quality at all times
• Pro-actively take a guest service leadership role being visible throughout the resort at key times
• Handle customer complaints and comments, address problems and troubleshooting
• Develop plans and strategies to grow revenue
• Develop overall team performance and staff engagement
• Ensure that a strategy is in place for learning and development
• Ensure that safety procedures, hygiene and all local regulations are adhered to
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Minimum 4 years experience in GM role
• 5* & luxury resort experience
• Strong operational background
• Pre-opening experience, or at least refurbishment / project experience
• Understanding of POMEC
• Island, Maldives or remote location experience
• Experience managing multicultural teams
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Able to work closely with owners on various projects and initiatives
• Experience in boutique hotel environments
• Experience in structured international hotel environment
• Able to drive sales, marketing and revenue functions
• Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Good communication skills
• Young, dynamic
• Passion for service excellence
• Creative thinker, independent, organized
• Proven business / financial results
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
Due to the remoteness of the location, our client prefers single status.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.