Our client is a growing 5* local chain resort group.
This role will be handling more than 1 property.
Please note that this position is available for Indonesian Nationals only.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with major in Hotel Accounting
• Strong technical accounting
• Knowledge of purchasing, inventory controls, supplies and equipment
• Financial management skills
• Organizational development, planning and personnel assessment skills
• Strategic planning skills
• Ability to creatively execute strategies and drive results
• Ability to take constructive action without relying on directions from others
• Ability to network and build relationships to improve the efficiency and growth of the business
• Effective decision-making skills, effective influence skills and good negotiation skills
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, leadership, customer & associate relation skills and result oriented
• Ability to think strategically
• Delegation, negotiation and diplomacy skills required
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Energetic, hands-on and motivated
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.