|Job Title||Human Resources Manager|
|Location||South Vietnam, South Vietnam|
|Min Salary||27,000,000.00 VND|
Our client is a 5* International Chain Boutique Resort with +/-50 Villas and 3 F&B Outlets.
This role will be reporting directly to General Manager.
Please note that this position is available for Vietnamese Nationals only.
• Maintain an effective human resources system in accordance with the management needs and company requirement
• Maintain coordination with legal counsel to ensure policy compliance according to the Vietnamese law and regulation
• Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
• Write and deliver presentations to management regarding human resources best policies and practices
• Recruit, interview, test, and select team leaders and hosts to fill vacant positions
• Administer confidential personnel information and proper employee’s records
• Counsel management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Physiology or related field of study
• Minimum 5 years experience in Human Resources Management, preferably in 5 star International Chain hotels
• Good knowledge in law
• Willing to work in a remote area
• Strong recruitment and training skills
• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Wide network within hospitality industry
• Familiar with organization structure, HR policies & procedures, payroll, recruitment, training, performance appraisal, reward & recognition, legal issues, manpower rules & regulations, income tax and budgeting
• Strong organization skills, problem solving skills, communication & interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, leadership, innovative and result oriented
• Experience dealing local community
• Able to work under pressure and highly motivated
• Self-motivated, able to lead and inspire
• Energetic and great personality
• Creative, dynamic, and innovative
• High drive and passion
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.