|Job Title||Operational Manager (Expat/Local)|
|Location||Luxury Yacht, Indonesia|
Our client is a 5* Resort with +/- 200 rooms, multiple F&B outlets and a luxury yacht. The resort will be offering a large selection of water sports and activities.
Resort is still in pre-opening phase, opening is scheduled for Q3 2018.
Resort is owned by a very well established & respected local group who already operates several award winning 5* properties in Indonesia.
Note that this superb resort is located in a magnificent, but remote location, the area is world famous for its underwater world. Resort will be sitting on a huge plot of land, 100+ hectare. There are further expansion plans for the near future.
You will be heavily involved with the pre-opening activities and will be overseeing the day to day operations of 5 boats and lead and mentor a team of passionate local staff who will deliver a truly memorable experience for their guests.
For this position, both Expats and Indonesian Nationals are being considered.
• Manage all shipping operations for all boats
• Hiring of crew
• Managing all staff
• Staff training
• Organisation and planning of activities
• Regular maintenance scheduling
• Ensuring operational safety
• Designing new routes / destinations
• Coordination with hotel
• Sales & marketing including PR activitites
• Revenue generating initiaties
• Budgeting, cost control
• Experience in the same position or similar role
• Relevant background relating boat operations and management
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• People friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• A person full of drive who loves and can relay to and follow the vision of this unique company and resort
• Actively involved in ensuring excellent guest experience
• Well presented, sociable, outgoing pleasant personality
• Computer literate
• Strong leadership skills and result oriented
• Well organized, energetic, hands-on and able to work independently
• Hard working and able to work efficiently under pressure
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Creative, energetic and positive individual
• Young, dynamic
• Passion for service excellence
• Proven business / financial results
• Quality orientated
• Excellent people skills and strong motivator
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Flexible working hours
Due to the remoteness of the location, our client prefers single status.
This is a great & unique opportunity and a dream job for the right candidate!!!
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.