Our client is a 5* Resort in South East Asia with 300+ Rooms, 7 F&B Outlets including large Banqueting/MICE facilities. The Resort also houses a famous 18-hole golf course.
The Resort welcomes a lot of VIPs, heads of state, delegations, conferences, ...
This role will be reporting directly to Director of Operations.
The candidate should ideally have working experience in Asia. Candidate will have profound knowledge of Western as well as Asian Cuisines.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Experience handling larger operations of minimum 200 rooms and multiple F&B outlets including large Banqueting
• At least 10 years of experience in a management role
• Strong knowledge of working practices and principles in a 5-star hospitality setting
• Halal experience
• Well experienced with strict Hygiene standards / HACCP
• Strong in food cost and stock control
• Computer literate
• Strong leadership, strict but fair
• Good teacher with good attitude
• Good communication skills
• Stable and loyal
• Fluent in English spoken and written
• Can work under pressure
• Flexible hours
• Mature and nice personality
• A high standard of presentation and grooming at all times
• Highly developed organizational and time management skills
• Excellent customer relations skills
• Good financial and administration skills
• Able to work in a challenging environment
• Dynamic, motivated, hands on
• Delivers sufficient training; skill, knowledge, behavior/attitude to kitchen staff accordingly
• Creativity: Manage, develop, implement new recipes and create ideas to stimulate the business
• Speaking with and responding to guests regarding culinary offerings etc.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.