|Job Title||Food & Beverage Manager (Expat)|
|Min Salary||3,000.00 USD|
|Max Salary||4,200.00 USD|
Our client is a 5* Resort with 300+ Rooms, 7 F&B Outlets including large Banqueting/MICE facilities. The Resort also houses a famous 18-hole golf course.
The Resort welcomes a lot of VIPs, heads of state, delegations, conferences, ...
This role will be reporting directly to Expat DOFB and will oversee a team of +/- 100 staff.
The candidate should ideally have working experience in Asia.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage or related field
• Experience as FBM in 5 star hotels
• Experience in hotels with 200+ Rooms
• Coming from luxury resort background
• Passionate about Food, Beverages and the hospitality industry
• Having good knowledge of high service standards
• Highly interactive, people friendly, sensitive to staff needs and a great team player
• Must maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Well presented, sociable, outgoing pleasant personality
• Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and guests
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Computer literate
• Handling complaints/service recovery
• Strong guest contact
• Strong leadership skills and result oriented
• Well organized, energetic, hands-on and able to work independently
• Hard working and able to work efficiently under pressure
• Team player with excellent communication skills
• Creative and positive individual
• Passion for service excellence
• Innovative and passionate about training
• Flexible working hours
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.