- USI Insurance Services LLC is the 10th Largest Insurance Broker in the US, and the 14th Largest Insurance Broker in the World.
- We are a recognized force in the marketplace! We are a Leader in Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits.
- We are the #1 Employee Benefit Communication and Enrollment Services Provider in the US.
- We have a unique business mix which allows for great cross-selling opportunities.
- We are also well positioned to succeed in Middle Market post Healthcare Reform.
We are seeking highly motivated Individuals to be Sales Producers in Middle Market Employee Benefits Practice, and are looking for the Best of the Best!
USI understands the challenges facing Producers, and in addition to Attractive Compensation Packages, We have invested heavily in the Resources to aid in the Success of our Producers.
Technology & Tools – USI Producers have access to a proprietary library of client facing cost management solutions and the latest sales and client management programs. These resources are designed to support pipeline management, prospects, medical claim analytics and research to thoroughly prepare for prospect meetings and improve close ratio. Our tools and technology provide credibility and knowledge of real business issues to enhance the quality of prospect and client interaction.
Internal Knowledge – USI Producers are provided with scrubbed leads from our exclusive database with verification of contact, email, phone and title by our in-house Data Integrity Team. In addition, we offer access to research, analytics, and information from an interactive national network of industry experts and practice leaders committed to your growth.
Employee Assistance Call Centers – USI clients have a National, multiple hub, call-center for all their needs.
Proprietary Products – USI offers access to industry specific, exclusive proprietary products to provide comprehensive risk coverage.
Cost Control Solutions – USI maintains a "Library" of innovative ideas with components on underwriting, compliance, wellness, pharmacy, ancillary and human resource services.
Stop Loss Programs – USI has invested in a stop-loss unit to provide expertise with proprietary contract terms and pricing.