|Job Title||Executive Chef (Expat)|
Our client is a very high end luxury resort with +/- 20 villas.
The resort is still in pre-opening phase.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Asia experience
• Experience in the same or similar position
• Good knowledge of Asian cuisines as well as very strong in European – Western cuisines
• Experience working in fine dining / Michelin star level
• 5* & resort experience
• Innovative with cuisine through both modern and classical techniques, sources quality ingredients and respects local availability
• Very hands-on, still loves to cook and produces food of a high level with great attention to presentation
• Great cooking techniques, artisan-ship, innovative, creative
• Interest in healthy food
• Should have strong people skills, able to adapt well to the local culture
• Strong leadership, strict but fair
• Creative, energetic and positive individual
• Good teacher with good attitude, no screamer, but a father figure
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English spoken and written
• Able to work under pressure
• Flexible hours
• Mature and nice personality
• Highly developed organizational and time management skills
• Computer literate
Your application should include a detailed CV briefly outlining your past work experience and achievements.
You can be assured of our absolute confidentiality at all times, your personal details will not be sent out to a client unless we have first discussed the opportunity with you and have obtained your permission to do so.
We are paid a fee by our clients, for applicants our service is completely free of charge.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, we are not able to provide personalized feedback to each applicant. While every applicant will receive a reply, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further process.
To see other vacancies or confidentially register your interest for future opportunities, go to our Job Page.
Global Expat is specialized in senior recruitment for the Asia Pacific hospitality industry.
Join us on LinkedIn Global Expat LinkedIn and/or Facebook Global Expat Facebook to stay up-to-date of our daily new vacancies and interesting industry news.
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.