|Job Title||Area Director|
|Job Type||Full-Time Regular|
The Area Director
1. Driving and maximizing margins for their area/market
2. Leadership of commercial sales and execution of marketing plans.
3. Drive Customer satisfaction and customer services with Centre teams
4. Creating and executing clear plans to achieve area/market goals, identify and solve potential issues and embrace opportunities.
5. Management and Development of growth within that area/market
6. The ongoing management of controllable costs
7. Calling on companies to use Regus outside of the local market
Financial Performance Management – Maximizing Margins
· Drives revenue for Area by effectively and consistently ensuring their team is selling all products and services at competitive prices while maximizing all other service revenue opportunities.
· Manages the renewal performance and strategy in order to meet exceed retention targets and renewal increase targets.
· Drives price through providing input to price teams and by ensuring sales teams stick to approved price parameters.
· Ensures focus and development of non residential revenue through growth of the membership base and delivery of services to them.
· Minimizes bad debt by ensuring robust compliance to the collections process.
· Conducts monthly business reviews and ensures corrective action where necessary in order to achieve revenue and margin expectations and target.
· Drives high conversion of all products through effectively following the sales process, ultimately resulting in a positive impact to the occupancy and profitability.
· Grows the number of leads generated in the market by the sales team through networking, broker relations, calling on companies, developing local partnerships and other sales activities.
· In partnership with the marketing team, develops and executes the markets marketing plan to drive brand awareness and enquiries.
· Provides sales mentoring and development of all Area Sales Managers to continually raise the level of sales acumen within the Company.
Operations & Customer Service
· Responsible to deliver customer retention and satisfaction targets set for the market
· Drives Customer Service Income Plans for the Area or market.
· Drives the delivery of centre readiness and customer service standards across the market.
· Owns customer issue resolution/escalation within the market
· Accountable for managing the performance of each team member, ensuring maximized productivity and results; while providing consistent feedback, coaching, training, and performance management, as needed.
· Maintains a proactive candidate pipeline in order to be able to upgrade team member performance.
· Establish objectives and targets with direct reports and ensures goals and performance expectations are communicated clearly.
· Acts as an extension of the training department by personally delivering and/or overseeing sales training within the area
· Implements company tools and systems, ensuring team can expert use all systems and know all processes.
· Ensures a visible presence in the area or country.
· Has a firm grip on the market intelligence within the cluster by ensuring that the sales team obtains, maintains and updates competitive intelligence
· Executes the growth and development plan for the market.
· By Request -
· Identifies, selects sites and analyses potential development locations within the market.
· Identifies landlords or developers for partnership lease opportunities.
Key Position Requirements: