|Job Title||Director of Food & Beverage (Expat)|
|Min Salary||3,000.00 USD|
|Max Salary||4,000.00 USD|
Our client is a 5* luxury resort with +/- 100 keys and 5 F&B outlets. The resort is managed by a small luxury boutique resort group which manages about 10 luxury resorts all located on idyllic beaches on tropical islands in the region.
This property is still in pre-opening phase.
You will be heavily involved with the pre-opening activities and will be overseeing the day to day F&B service operations of this unique property and lead and mentor a team of passionate local staff who will deliver a truly memorable experience for their guests.
This role will be reporting directly to General Manager.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage or related field
• 5* & leisure resort experience
• Island or remote location experience
• Pre-opening experience would be a big plus• Excellent English both spoken and written
• Excellent knowledge in all facets of Food & Beverage operations
• Familiar with budgeting and costing
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong leadership, tactical skills and result oriented
• Strong and innovative in Marketing its products
• Passionate about Food, Beverages and the hospitality industry
• Positive thinking with a “can-do” attitude
• Highly qualified profile, well organized, energetic, hands-on and able to work independently
• Good knowledge of computer and property management system
• Good decision making and problem solving skills, even when under pressure
• Good skills in financial analysis and reporting, able to set budget targets and control expenses
• Very approachable, outgoing with easy manner in dealing with guests and associates
• Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and high diplomacy
• Great personality and positive attitude
• Dynamic personality and creative mindset
• Should be very operational, a real hands-on/on-the-floor person
• Establishes challenging, realistic and obtainable goals to guide operation and performance
We look forward to receive your application.