|Job Title||Executive Assistant Manager F&B (Expat)|
Our client is a 5* Resort with +/- 100 Rooms and 4 F&B Outlets.
Our client is looking for an experienced, “hands-on” style operator with a good presence who can successfully lead the hotel's F&B team, and at same time oversee the other operational departments, take charge as decision maker when GM is not around and provide a high quality service to their demanding clientele.
This role will report directly to General Manager.
Please note that this position is available for Expats only.
• Current position as EAM F&B or a minimum 2 years experience as #1 in F&B department
• Previous experience in Indonesia a must
• Diploma degree in hospitality management or equivalent
• Candidate must be a hands-on host and managing team from the floor, it’s not an office job
• Skilled F&B expert, experienced in wine & beverage
• Creative with Marketing, PR, promotions
• Having good knowledge of high service standards
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Team player, team builder
• Fluency in English is a must
• Strong leadership skills – able to set the direction, motivate and lead the team
• Highly organized and efficient
• Solid decision making and problem solving skills, even when under pressure
• Solid skills in financial analysis and reporting, able to set budget targets and control expenses
• Able to set example of positive values of integrity, maturity, accountability, reliability
• Outgoing pleasant personality
• Guest focused and engaging, passionate about service and personalized guest experience
• Possesses a positive attitude and displays confidence
• Proactive and result driven
• Flexible working hours
• Should have exceptional people skills, able to adapt well to the local culture
• Someone proactive who can work independently
• Energetic, motivated, hard working with an excellent working track record
We look forward to receive your application.
Global Expat Team.