.Net Developer/Analyst – Memphis, TN
Come join a small team which will give you the chance to learn and touch new technology. This position promises not to be boring! It is with a stable growing Company in Memphis, TN is seeking a .Net Developer/Analyst. This position is a key position.
This position handles the business/program analysis across divisions. The ideal candidate will be responsible for meeting and understanding diverse needs and how to best implement solutions for the Company as a whole.
- Previous bank experience preferred but not required
- Basic understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Possess technical knowledge, with hands-on experience managing systems development in new computing architectures and environments
- Good verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Knowledgeable on in business application design, development, installation, and modification in an online environment
- Customer Service Skills
- Formulate and define system's scope and objectives based on both user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
- Perform analysis of business and user needs, document requirements and translate into proper system requirement specifications
- Design, code, test, debug, document and maintain programs
- Work in phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications
- Provide business analysis and programming expertise within an assigned business unit/area, usually as a member of a project team, in the analysis, design, and development of business applications
- Formulate and define application scope and objectives; devise and modify procedures to solve business problems
- Prepare detailed specifications, from which programs will be written, and design, code, test, debug, and document programs
- May be responsible for software systems programming activities. Assist with review and evaluation of new and existing software packages
- Responsible for applications dealing with the overall operating system, such as file maintenance routines, computer accounting, and mathematical/scientific software packages
- Programmers must adhere to all Bank policies, procedures and all compliance regulations
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years related experience.
- Proficient Programming languages:
- Strong background in SQL
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business, Science or related field
- 2 years of relevant technical experience
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org