- Our Services
- Our Work
- Our Ideas
- Our News
- Join Us
- About Us
|Job Title||Multimedia Designer|
The Multimedia Designer/Digital Designer has in-depth graphic design principals, branding and technology skills within the Digital medium. This individual will partner with the content marketing team to ensure interactive marketing initiatives are in strategic alignment with business objectives and brand strategy to drive measurable results. Candidates should have comprehensive knowledge of design as it relates to integrated promotions, Digital creative, banner ad design, website design and some front-end development. While there will be offline and online touchpoints requiring their oversight, the primary focus will be in the digital medium.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Education / Experience
· Knowledge and skills at a level normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge or experience.
· 5+ years experience designing for the web and online advertising.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge, and Abilities
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite 3
· Understanding of actionscipt, php, xml, html and java
· Shows initiative to research new ideas.
· Highly enthusiastic, passionate, curious, confident and tenacious in learning about the medium.
· Strong attention to detail skills.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Understands how to schedule and prioritize work in order to meet deadlines.
· Accepts ultimate accountability for own work.