Insolvency Estate Administrator - Toronto
A Trustee in Bankruptcy firm in Toronto Ontario is hiring an Insolvency Estate Administrator, preferably Spanish speaking.
The Estate Administrator will be fully responsible for complete administration of estates from filing estates with the Official Receiver until the discharge of the bankrupt or full completion of the consumer proposal.
• Filing new estates;
• Preparing documents for initial mailing to creditor;
• Issuing stays of proceeding;
• Realization of vested assets and release of secured or third party asset;
• Reviewing proofs of claim;
• Drafting disallowance of proofs of claim;
• Drafting of Section 170 reports;
• Preparing automatic discharge certificates;
• Communicating with bankrupts, debtors and creditors in writing and by telephone. Face-to-face meetings with these parties occur occasionally;
• Monitoring rejection or acceptance of proposals;
• Reviewing voting letters and proxies;
• Drafting minutes of meetings of creditors;
• Follow-up on items returned unpaid;
• Monitoring performance of proposals and drafting annulment notices as required.
• General correspondence;
Estate Administrators Certificate (CIRP - 1yr Diploma program)
• Three years minimum years of experience required
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume, by separate attachment in 'Word' format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact:
Tanya Bassil - Senior Recruiting Consultant
CAMPBELL MORDEN INC.
Phone: (416) 598-4020