OUR SECRET INGREDIENT IS GREAT PEOPLE
Our recipe has remained the same for 46 Years: Hire great people, provide great service, prepare great food, and give a great value!
- Minimum of 2+ years of BOH management expertise in a full service restaurant.
- Ability to motivate staff to excel in a high-volume, time-sensitive environment.
- Ability to consistently deliver quality food.
- Understanding of budgeting and BOH operations.
- Must be able to transfer 3-12 months after training.
In our 10-week program, management trainees will work in all positions of our restaurant operations and learn supervisory and coaching techniques to optimize success.
•Typically a five-day workweek with two consecutive days off
•Health benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
•Flexible spending account (in most locations)
•Employee Assistance Program (in most locations)
•401K with discretionary company match
•2-4 weeks paid vacation per year
•Paid sick time accrual
•Comprehensive 10-week training program
•Free and/or discounted meals
•Verizon Wireless discounts
•Quarterly bonus potential
•Potential for pay increase with each transfer to new geographic location
Equal Opportunity Employer
No recruiters please