• Provide technical expertise in coordinating the service of new and existing clients through sales, account development, and problem solving in accordance with the objectives and procedures based on USI Core Values and Standards.
• Responsible for large, complex and challenging accounts as well as a large volume of work.
• Respond to customer requests for information, documents, and general insurance inquiries. Handle all aspects of Commercial Lines Property & Casualty insurance. Occasional outside service visits to the client may be required.
• Respond to underwriters questions in an effective and timely manner.
• Maintain quality controls on renewal expirations and binders. Identify policies requiring renewal attention; contact client for updated information.
• Provide quotations for additional lines of insurance on existing accounts, renewals, and endorsements. Prepare applications/submissions to insurance companies for new and renewal business.
• Maintain client files accurately and consistently; responsible for proper documentation of files and proper communication to all parties involved. Maintain a high degree of accuracy in agency management system and document management system.
• 3-5+ years experience handling large accounts in Commercial P&C Insurance Agency along with in-depth, comprehensive understanding of all Commercial P&C coverage’s and rating concept.
• College degree preferred, but not required.
• CIC highly desired.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal instruction and a high degree of accuracy and team work.
• Must be detail oriented and organized, and able to perform at an intermediate math level.
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to analyze problems and make decisions based on regulations and procedures in place.
• Must be comfortable with internet based programs as well as Advanced skills in Word, Excel and Power Point
• Experience in working with Sagitta is not required, but is preferred.
• Texas Department of Insurance License
* USI is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace *